CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

triggers galore

I woke up with a migraine and just felt weak all over. I attempted to work out, riding stationary bike slowly for 25 minutes. But of course, a migraine followed and became increasingly worse after showering. Sometimes I feel that just living and doing daily activities cause migraines. It seems that no matter what I do I can't prevent or ease the pain for long.

It's going to be a long 5 days off of all meds.

I am going to start taking Depakote ER. I did some googling and found that this medication is used to treat bipolar disorder and epilepsy as well. I hope that it will help my migraines.

It seems that everytime I start a new medication it works for awhile, and then the migraines go out of control. Rebound? Maybe. Hopefully this medication free week will tell.

0 comments: